Welcome to ILuvDeals printable coupons!

It is so nice to be able to save money on our everyday needs! I hope you will find this website helpful and would love to hear any stories of your successes in your money saving ventures!
Thanks for visiting our site ~and I hope you enjoy the savings ~we try to have all the best Printable Coupons for you to keep more money in your pockets!

Contact Me

Find Lots of Grocery & Household Coupons that update frequently at this link!
Save Now & Select & Print only the ones you want!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

**Contest***Win Tupperware Gift Certificate Or Bowl Sets! Sign up for our Giveaway!

I am offering a new giveaway to our site visitors!
Oh How I love giving away goodies!
I am going to be giving away
a $25.00
Tupperware Gift Certificate
and
Also 3 four piece sets
of Tupperware Servalier Bowls





so in total we will be randomly drawing 4 winners!!

Here is how you can enter to win!
First thing to do~
Post a comment to this thread about
your favorite Tupperware product,
or how Tupperware helps you save money,
or if you share a story about Tupperware, Tupperware recipes
You first memories of Tupperware etc!

Get EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN when you do these other things
you can do one or two or all for extra entries!
1. Post a link to this contest on your blog or website and comment back with a link to the post

2. Sign up to follow this blog & Post a comment that you joined to follow

3. Join our email list

4. Twitter about this and post a link to the twitter post in the comments section

Best of Luck to all!
You can enter to win Through Dec 19th a 11:59pm
You can email me at newcoupons@aol.com

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I guess my favorite tupperware item is the Shape-O ball toy. My kids love it and I remember playing with it myself.

rconway111@gmail.com

Manderson said...

I absolutely LOVE their cupcake taker. I use it all the time and it makes my life so much easier since soda doesn't come in trays like it use to (these were the perfect size for cupcakes). Thanks so much :)
Kathleen
andersonmanly@gmail.com

nelda said...

My very favorite Tupperware piece is definitely my cute little yellow colander! I've had it for so long and, although it has been used so much, it still looks brand new! I also have a 3 piece large bowl set w/lids that is very handy to have.

ces69 said...

If I have to pick one product it would have to be the one I use most. My white colander. I love the locking lid. I don't dump out my pasta when I shake it.

ces69 said...

I blogged this contest at

http://ces69.blogspot.com/

ces69 said...

I joined your email list

cheransalvaggio at yahoo dot com

ces69 said...

I follow you on twitter and twittered this contest.

Carolyn G said...

My favorite item is the cake taker. What a livesaver and cake saver it is.

Jennifer said...

I love tupperware! I can remember my mom using tupperwear forever ago! We had a pizza cutter that she still has today!! I love all of their products, but most of all the storage stuffs! Love the canisters too! I remember when they were nothing but ugly orange and green and yellow colors! Boy, they've come a long way! Would love to some of this! Thanks!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

jdwilkey said...

I guess my most favorite piece of Tupperware is the canister set. You just can't beat 'em for durability and wearability

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I found your site today looking for kotex coupons! I have a love/hate relationship with tupperware right now. When I was little, my mom was a tupperware agent and spent a lot of time away from home. She's recently lent me a HUGE container for me to keep my flour in. It's just the right size for me, but I've not been able to find another like it because she's had it since the 80's. I bake a lot of bread, and this flour storage container is simply awesome.

Susan said...

WINNERS CHOSEN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS