Welcome to ILuvDeals printable coupons!

It is so nice to be able to save money on our everyday needs! I hope you will find this website helpful and would love to hear any stories of your successes in your money saving ventures!
Thanks for visiting our site ~and I hope you enjoy the savings ~we try to have all the best Printable Coupons for you to keep more money in your pockets!

Contact Me

Find Lots of Grocery & Household Coupons that update frequently at this link!
Save Now & Select & Print only the ones you want!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Contest Winners Announced!!!

Thanks to all who entered into our Tupperware Giveaway!
Here are the winners!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Nelda - $25.00 Tupperware gift certificate
Jennifer - Bowl Set
jdwilkey - Bowl Set
ces69 - Bowl Set

Watch for New Contests in the future!!!

9 comments:

nelda said...

Oh! I am so happy and excited to see my name on the list of winners! That's wonderful! Thank you!

ces69 said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ces69 said...

how do I get you my address?

nelda said...

I am also wondering, am I supposed to send you my address?

nelda said...

Hi Susan...Well, I'm baffled. I still don't know what I am supposed to do? I was so happy at winning your contest, but I have emailed you twice (one time each at two of your mailboxes) and I still haven't heard back from you.

Susan said...

got it and your gift certificate has been sent :) CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!! Hope you have fun shopping!!!
Susan

nelda said...

Thanks, Susan! I received the gift certificate from you and have now placed my order! And it was fun! Tupperware has so many nice products! Thanks again!

Susan said...

You are very Welcome! I hope you Enjoy the goodies!!!

Unknown said...

may be a silly question, but jennifer who?